채용 기간 : 2015-05-20 ~ 2015-06-14
TNS Korea’s Summer Internship:
Internship duration: 13 Jul. 2015 to 28 Aug. 2015
1. Marketing Business Unit (Custom Market Research)
2. Healthcare Business Unit
TNS is the world’s largest custom market research agency delivering actionable insights and research-based business advice to its clients so they can make more effective business decisions. TNS offers comprehensive industry knowledge within the Consumer, Technology, Finance, Automotive, and Political & Social sectors, supported by a unique product offering that stretches across the entire range of marketing and business issues, specializing in product development & innovation, brand & communication, stakeholder management, retail & shopper, and qualitative research. Delivering best-in-class service across more than 80 countries, TNS is the world’s largest research, insight and consultancy network. Please visit www.tnsglobal.com for more information.
What do interns do?
The interns start off with basic work such as data entry, data checking, transcription, and translations. However, over time and depending on their development, other tasks such as focus group assistance, data analysis, vendor/client communications, and even overseas business trips, along with a vast array of Marketing Research related activities can be assigned to them. Due to the type of information and responsibility expected of interns, we strongly recommend that only individuals who are strongly motivated and fully dedicated to the program apply for this one-of-a-kind opportunity (Click on the following link for a glimpse of our past interns).
What we look for:
- Bilingual in written and spoken Korean & English
- Proactive and hard working attitude
- Diligence and reliability
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
1st - 4th month: KRW 1,100,000 per month
5th and subsequent months: KRW 1,300,000 per month
- Experience working life in one of the world’s leading marketing research company
- Gain hands-on experience and receive training in a fast-paced, professional office environment
- Recommendation and acknowledgement when applying to TNS’ as a permanent staff member
- Be a part of an intern team of highly capable, like-minded individuals
- Take part in company organized events such as overnight workshops, monthly gatherings, and more
- Join a vast business network of TNS’s past, present, and future interns
- Participate in TNS’s annual Intern Alumni Reunion events - a fantastic place to build your network
- Learn from the best - work directly with researchers who are experts in their respective industries
How to apply:
Send the completed application form (downloadable from www.tnsglobal.co.kr -> Work for us -> TNS Korea Vacancies) and cover letter to Shirley Lee, Shirley.Lee@tnsglobal.com [Optional] If you would like to specify a division that coincides with your interests and background, you may note that in your application.
Deadline for application: 23:59p.m, Sunday, 14 Jun. 2015
(We will contact the candidates who passed the application screening process with the interview schedule.)
Interview: Tuesday, 23 June 2015
Starting date: Monday, 13 July 2015
Note: Only applications submitted in English will be accepted.
Note: Email from (Daum) hanmail cannot be received.